Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Tag

Tagged..
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags cause I can't wrap! I'm getting better though!

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial. It's easier!

3. When do you put your tree up? The weekend after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take your tree down? A couple of days after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? I've never had it.

6. Favorite gift recieved? I've had lots but in the past couple of years probably my digital camera that Chan gave me. I've gotten TONS of use out of it!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Chandler's mom and dad and my dad.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably my mom. She's fun to buy for! :)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No. I don't really have a big enough place to put it.

10. Mail or E-mail christmas cards? Mail them.

11. Worst Christmas present ever recieved? Don't know.

12. Favorite/worst Christmas movie? The old school christmas shows. Santa comes to town and rudolph.

13. When do you start shopping? Sometimes in October or earlier if I find a good deal!

14. Have you ever recycled a gift? Only for white elephant gifts!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Prime rib!

16. Lights on tree? White.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Rockin around the Christmas tree.

18. Travel on Christmas or stay at home? Stay home.

19. Can you name all of santa's reindeer? yep! :)

20. Angel on top of tree or star? A ribbion on the one tree and a big snowflake on the other.

21. Open presents on Christmas eve? No.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I have to agree with Starli, the crowded stores and TOO many people! I mostly shop online! It's better that way!

23. Favorite ornament? Anything that sparkles!

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Prime rib. I LOVE prime rib. It's my favorite if ya can't tell!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Kathy Van Zeeland bag to take to the hospital with me.

26. Tag: Anyone who is bored and wants to do this!

No comments: