Monday, June 22, 2009

Breagan's Blessing and some random pics

On Sunday June 14, we had Breagan blessed. Chandler did the blessing and he did an amazing job!!! I didn't get a lot of pictures because Breagan slept a lot of the day, but the few that I did get turned out really cute!


















Breagan has been growing like crazy lately! We weighed her on Saturday and she is just short of 11 lbs! Who would have believed that she would actually get that big!?! Since she's getting bigger, she actually has clothes to wear! So we've been having fun this week choosing out different outfits that finally fit! YAY!




















Breagan also went on her first Jeep ride a couple of weeks ago. It was quite an adventure! It wasn't her that we had the problems with though! She was asleep before we had even taken her out to the Jeep! The fun part was getting her big carseat into to the back of Chan's tiny Jeep. It wasn't quite as hard as we thought it would be, but I'm sure that it was quite a sight! The pictures don't give the whole effect, but the carseat was pretty snug in the backseat!

















3 comments:

K'Brina Colby said...

Such a pretty girl!!

Unknown said...

Hey Ash! Breagan is ADORABLE, and I just love her name! Congratulations by the way, I know I am a little behind, but I just ran across your blog! Hope all is well back home! Keep in touch!

Hone Family said...

She is SOOOOO Cute!!!