So I finally got to go to the Menagerie to take some pictures. The first day I went, I only got 5 or 6 pictures and then the battery on my camera died (of course). So today I talked Chandler into taking me back up there so I could get some more pics. Here are just a few of my favorites. And keep in mind, these are just the animals up there, I'm not sure any of them are up for adoption.
This horse was the sweetest! He even did an amazing job posing for me too! I love the side-swept bangs!
And this sweet kitty would have been coming home with me if I didn't have two cats at home already! She was such a sweetie!! She is so fluffly that I just wanted to hug her!
Breag didn't quite know what to think about all of the animals, but she definitely was interested.
Talk about mama instincts, this goose (I think it's a goose, but my mom told me it was a duck, so we'll just go with bird I guess) was not exactly excited about me trying to take pics of her. She hissed at me!!
Daddy and Breagan enjoying his day off with a trip to the hills.
Mom's hiking shoes.... Yep, that's how I roll.
Even on the bumpy roads, Breag still fell asleep.
Yep, we drove through it.
2 comments:
I don't think I could go up there and not bring a pet home! Haha. P.s. Your little girl is DARLING!
Haha! I love your hiking shoes. I seem to have the same problem. I swear I have flip flops on every time we head to the hills. :)
Post a Comment