
Chandler also bought me Paris Hilton's 'Fairydust' perfume, levis, and earrings. I had a GREAT Christmas!
Jojo was so sweet to help us!
I was SO excited because my mom and dad gave us a HUGE stainless steel mixing bowl! I've been wanting one forever so I can make carmel popcorn and now I have one! YAY!
The sweetest husband ever!
3 comments:
Thanks - I'm glad I found you - congrats on the baby. And it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! How is life going since we last saw each other?
Im glad you had a good Christmas. And those are cute pics but I really want to see some of you and the cute belly I know you are starting to get. Come on, you got to see mine grow everyday and I never get to see you. :(
Ash,
Love the new bag!! I am so jealous of it! Maybe I will still it and take it on my honeymoon!! :) JK!! Well, looks like you got spoiled!! O well you totally deserve it!! I love ya sis!!
Hailey
Post a Comment