That makes you want to buy a new car??? If you know Chandler and I, you know that we are completely OBSESSED with cars. When we bought my Mercedes, we thought that we would keep it for a long time. It was the S.W.E.E.T.E.S.T. ride ever! Definitely my favorite car I've ever owned. Well, the time finally came that we had to give in and sell the Benz. Yes, I had to sell my baby. (Insert crying from me here)
Since Breagan was born, it seriously has taken an act of congress just to get that carseat in and out of the backseat of my car. And as for having others go with us, FORGET IT.
So last Wednesday we made the long drive to South Jordan and, and after much sadness of seeing my Mercedes drive away, this is what we came home with:
Since Breagan was born, it seriously has taken an act of congress just to get that carseat in and out of the backseat of my car. And as for having others go with us, FORGET IT.
So last Wednesday we made the long drive to South Jordan and, and after much sadness of seeing my Mercedes drive away, this is what we came home with:
It's not a Benz, but believe me, it's a VERY nice car. :) It's an 07' GMC Acadia. It drives great, has a moonroof and a skylight, a navigation system, and a lot of other stuff! I've been mourning the loss of the Benz for days now, but my mom keeps telling me that I have to grow up sometime, and I think she's right. At least I'll be growing up in style though!
The Benz will be forever in our hearts. ;)
6 comments:
You are hilarious!!
I do love the new car though. Good choice. Watch out, a mini van is in your future!!(ha, ha)
You make me laugh!
Love the new car!
Hope all is good! Can't wait to see that baby girl again! I am sure she needs me to get her to sleep again!! haha
Love ya
Love your new car!!! Super Cute!! Hope all is going well!! Love ya.
Dude I totally know how you feel I have been suffering with a car for a year now. Guess I need an upgrade and yours is super awesome I love it! Take care your family is beautiful! Loves!
Why did you sell Benz? I would have gladly taken it off your hands for you!
Anyways, I like the upgrade.
I love the Acadia....sad to see the Benz go though. I love BB (that's our nickname for her Baby Braegan), she looks like she got Chan's temper!
Post a Comment