Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow... It's been a month!?!?!


So I have always been the type that gets kind of irritated when people don't update their blogs, like, why do you even have one?? Well, I guess what goes around comes around and now I'M the one not updating my blog! To be fair to myself though, I do have a busy 4 month old and a hubby that I am taking care of!




















Breagan is doing SO well! Her personality has started to come out and I am loving every second of it! She's such an amazing little girl! She is so smart already! (Okay, okay, so I am a little bit bias, but I really believe that she is!) She is sleeping through the night, which is so great. She wakes up about 6 when Chan gets up to get ready for work and that's when the fun really begins! She L.O.V.E.S. her daddy. She has started squealing when he talks to her and she laughs and just stares at him in amazement. It's the funnest thing to watch! They have such a cute bond. She also has found her hands. Anytime that her bottle isn't in her mouth they seem to make their way there.




She has also discovered the F I N E art of SpongeBob. She is completely fascinated by him. And just an F . Y . I . if you have Direct t.v. you can find him on one of the channels at pretty much any time of day. She has a portable dvd player that goes with us in the car and she watches it the whole time and doesn't even make a peep! Her Aunt Brinley forgot to turn it on when we got in yesterday and Breagan was sure to let her know that SpongeBob was not playing and she needed to watch it! She was very upset until Brinley figured out what she wanted!




We also had a pretty good 4th of July this year. Breagan did very well the whole day until after the parade. She was pretty worn out by then and we came home and both took a bath and then just hung out until the fireworks. We then went up on the hill to watch Chandler shoot fireworks. I was actually the only one watching because she slept through the whole thing! I have no idea how she slept because we were right there by the firemen shooting the fireworks and it was really loud. But she never even stirred the whole time so I guess that was a good thing! Maybe she won't be petrified of fireworks like her momma! :) I sat in the back seat with her just in case she woke up during the middle of the show so I could take care of her. I didn't think that I was going to be able to see too well, but the skylight in the back of the Acadia proved to be AWESOME! I had a front row seat to some of the best fireworks that I've ever seen! Great job Salina Firemen! I also have to give a shoutout to Kenny Ball for ordering them! Well done!




















And of course the weather looked like this, but do you think we could get any rain to cool things off?? Of course NOT. I guess that's what you get when you live in Utah. I just have to keep telling myself, 'Only 3 or so more months of this crap and then we'll have
S N O W!'



So that's mostly what we have been doing. Nothing too exciting! Things are going great though and we are enjoying every minute of having this special little girl in our lives!

3 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

Breagan looks so cute in her 4th of July outfit and I agree about the fireworks. They were AWESOME this year!

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

She is so adorable and I love that she loves spongebob! That's hilarious!! I think she looks like you Ashley, she has your eyes. You guys make a cute couple and parents!!

Amber Baker said...

She is a doll. Love Love Love her. srsly. I hate snow, girl. Do not wish it early!